Have some skills to share? We can sure use your help!
Our committees are looking for a few volunteers who have an hour or two a month to help with specific projects. Join up with our cheerful, dedicated group! These are all short-term commitments, can fit into your schedule and most can be done remotely so location and available hours are not a problem!
If you have experience in using office documents, graphic design, and/or online platforms or registration programs such as CVENT, contact us asap at email@example.com
Hours are flexible and the number of hours is based on your availability.
- Communications (social media, news blasts, researching stories, etc.)
- Education (helping choose topics, identifying venues and presenters for both Face to Face and
Virtual Classes, handling registration software)
- Membership (welcoming new members, maintaining roster data, setting up social events, etc.
- Government Relations Committee: It’s recommended that you live in the Lansing area in order to attend meetings. Many are held during the week so a flexible schedule is a must.
- Community Service (volunteering for various community activities)