2020 Dolly Wallace Scholarship
This scholarship is for AMTA Michigan Professional Members and is designed to honor a tireless supporter of massage therapists everywhere. Dolly Wallace has been an AMTA member for over 30 years. As a Michigan Chapter member, she volunteered with the chapter in multiple roles. Nationally she was a Member-at-Large, a National Board Member, and in 2017 was elected AMTA National President. Most recently she was elected to the National Certification Board.
Dolly holds a special place in our hearts. Ask anyone who knows her, and the words ‘personable, friendly, warm, engaging’ come to mind. She is an example of the highest standards in volunteering, commitment and responsibility. With that in mind, the chapter board has chosen to honor her by naming a scholarship for Professional Members.
- Applicants must be a current AMTA Michigan Professional Member in good standing for at least 1 year as of the application date.
- The recipient is offered full registration and 2 nights hotel for our 2020 Spring Conference in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Applicant may not currently hold an elected position with the Michigan Chapter.
- Previous scholarship award winners are not eligible.
- Applications are due by Friday, March 6, 2020.
Download and complete this application. If you are unable to fill it in, please send all relevant information in an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 6, 2020.
NOTE: Don’t hesitate to sign up for class. If you have already registered and are awarded the scholarship, you will receive a full refund of your application fee