AMTA Michigan Spring Education Event & Annual Meeting
Four Points by Sheraton 3600 Cork Street Ct., Kalamazoo, MI
April 24-26, 2020
Improving Therapy Outcomes for Effective Pain Relief
Pete Whitridge, Instructor
Saturday, April 25, 2020 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday, April 26, 2020 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Want to have fun while getting your CE’s? Spend 16 hours with Pete Whitridge exploring the muscles, ligaments, and tendons that are at the root of most client’s pain. In this class you will:
- Refine your touching skills and gain new confidence
- Teach your clients to work with you during therapy
- Eliminate chronic pain by working below the client’s pain threshold.
- Slow down, focus your attention, be more effective with less effort
Registration Cost includes CEs, certificate, breakfast and lunch (both days)
|Space is limited.
Mail-in and online registration ends April 4.
|Early Bird Registration
Ends March 6
Ends April 4
|AMTA Member *||$256||$320|
* Members: You need your membership number to automatically register for discounted rate!
(Any issues with registration software, contact us at email@example.com )
Accommodations Four Points Sheraton Kalamazoo
Rooms: 2 Queen Beds or Single King Bed $121 plus taxes until March 26, 2020.
Call Hotel directly at (269) 385-3922 or toll-free at (800) 368-7764 and mention AMTA Michigan
Annual Meeting: Saturday, April 25th 12:30 to 2 pm
Membership Get-Together Friday, April 24, 2020 6:30 pm
If you’re attending the Annual Meeting Only, online registration ends April 1, 2020.
You must register in advance. There is no charge for AMTA members.
For more information including detailed class description, visit AMTA Michigan
AMTA Michigan Spring Education Event & Annual Meeting Registration Information
If you are planning on registering online and paying by credit card, please read the flyer below for instructions.
- AMTA Michigan Members – you will need your membership number when registering to get the member rate.
- Non-members – you are welcome to use this link as well.
If you are a member and choosing to attend the Annual Meeting Only, read the flyer as well. There is no charge; you do need a reservation.
If you are registering via mail and paying by check, please download the appropriate form below and following mailing instructions.